It took place. I did it. I … purchased a space!
I actually sought after an older house with persona, and on the identical time, one who didn’t desire a lot of labor to be restored. I put an be offering down in this Nineteen Twenties Craftsman once I checked out it. I believe so thankful!
By the point this submit is printed, I will be able to have already moved in (day 3) and am most probably going via packing containers like a loopy particular person. I will be able to say, I donated/bought/gave away over part of my property to arrange for this transfer. It felt SO just right to begin recent and de-clutter.
I will be able to be sharing space updates at times if you wish to observe alongside right here. And now, listed below are 10 issues I’m into this week!
1. I purchased this bathe curtain from an organization primarily based in Brooklyn. It used to be so laborious to pick out a colour as a result of they’re all so just right.
2. Those are the bathe curtain rings I picked. Great and easy.
3. Iced espresso, however make it spooky.
4. You could have spotted that we introduced a brand new web site design. It used to be a hard work of affection, and it grew to become out so just right.
5. I will be able to’t wait to hold those pumpkin lanterns on my entrance porch.
6. Talking of pumpkins, I wrote a submit, 15 Pumpkin Truffles to Make this Fall in the event you’re yearning one thing candy.
7. After I save as much as redo my kitchen, I wish to use yellow and inexperienced colours and upload this wallpaper.
8. A adorable ceramic ice cream cone so as to add to my assortment. Those had been now not a laugh to pack, FYI. Haha.
9. This gold spray paint is fingers down the most productive there’s. I used it on my eating room chandelier and the variation is surprising!
10. It’s virtually time to place this doormat on my porch.
P.S. Right here’s remaining week’s 10 Issues Sunday when you overlooked it! xo, Jacki